Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Drama and other stuff

Over the weekend a couple of my neighbors got into a huge argument. I don't know why since I wasn't there but I did hear one side of the story. Now, I'm stuck in the middle of this and don't know how to make it better. I just decided to stay out of it and wait it out. What gets me is how these ladies were really good friends for a while and now they are sworn enemies. What happened? Why do we (girlfriends) do this to eachother?

I went through somewhat the same thing recently except I was betrayed by people I thought were my friends. I don't know what happened since no one confronted me about anything. What I know for sure is they weren't really my friends to begin with.

This was the first time in a long while that I opened up and let people in with the intention of having real friendships and it backfired on me. I'm not giving up hope though. Somewhere out there, I know there is someone like me who is just looking for a real, fun, and trustworthy friendship.

On another note, I signed up for the Got Sketch 102 class today. I love to scrapbook from sketches and this seemed like a fun course. I can't wait to get my passcode and get started.

No comments: