Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Is Almost Here!

Yea! I love the fall season. The crisp cool air and the vibrant colors the season brings. And, I love the wreaths, the pumpkins, the trees and the fall fashions. It's my favorite time of year because it brings us the anticipation of the holidays; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.


We got a taste of fall this week in the DFW area (not as cool as up north but it's been such a nice relief after the long hot summer) and I just had to decorate. This not professional decorating -- just things that make me happy.
















Did I mention I love Halloween things? They are so cute!


Have a good weekend and I hope this inspires you to do your own fall decorating.

1 comment:

yacylia said...

Looks good! I'm not much into Fall cause it reminds me Christmas is coming and the cold!! I don't like the cold!!