Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Crafty Creations

Well, I finally finished my holiday wall hanging. One side is all about Christmas and the other side is winter. This way I can turn it around after Christmas is over and have something up during January. As you can see I played with my Cricut on the winter side. These are some of my first cuts. I embellished the cuts with puff paint, Magic Scraps Ice (remember that? I still have a bunch of it), glitter and embossing.


















I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge, Brenda Pinnick paper and embellishments, Making Memories embellishments and Colorbok embellishments and other misc supplies.



















I also altered this composition notebook for my sister. I used My Mind's Eye paper, 7 Gypsies gaffer tape, 3 Birds embellisments, vellum quote from DCWV and Imaginisce flowers (brad is unknown and so is paper under quote). Since I've been unemployed it's been fun rummaging through my supply stash and actually using it. I've been mixing the old with the new to make it all more contemporary.




Since I've been unemployed it's been fun rummaging through my supply stash and actually using it. I've been mixing the old with the new to make it a little more contemporary and not outdated. Let me know if I'm accomplishing that. Anyway, stay tuned because I may be having my first giveaway soon. I just have to figure out what it will be. Also, I've discovered a couple of cool blogs you should visit if you get a chance http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/ and http://inspiredbyamelie.blogspot.com/ ( I love everything Amelie). And Angie, I'm sorry I missed your giveaway, I love your blog too! Thanks for commenting!



























1 comment:

yacylia said...

I like the wall hanging, but why didn't you put pics on the winter side too. That would have made it even more special!! How do you remember the names of all the stuff you use!! Incredible.

What happened to the halloween pics? Send them to me.