Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat

I went to a kid's Halloween Party last Friday and had Greg take this stupid picture of me looking silly. I didn't really wear a costume but I dressed silly and had a little fun with my makeup even though the picture doesn't do it justice.



These are the moments to remember. Everyday stuff. I love how cool Xena looked in the rear view mirror of our truck while we waited for Greg to get out of the video store so I had to snap a few pics.





And, on that note... In the Nov/Dec issue of Simple Scrapbooks was a great idea for a gratitude journal. You can download the journaling cards here www.simplescrapbooksmag.com . Anyway, you take a picture everyday for a month of something your grateful for , then you write about it on the journaling card. Put in a small 4x6 album with the photo on one side and the journaling card on the other and boom instant album and gratitude journal. I'm going to try to do this for November and December.

Have a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments: