Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Provo Craft does it again!

My first post for 2010. How exciting! I promise I will try to blog more often. I've been having a bit of crafter's block and trying to get my mojo back. So I've been scouring the web and other blogs and I totally lose track of time. There are sooooo many talented crafters out there. Kudos to you.

Anyway, I wanted to write about the very crafty and clever Provo Craft. They are like the "crack dealer" for the scrapbooking and paper crafts industry. Not only do they create awesome tools like the Cuttlebug, the Cricut and the Gypsy to get you hooked; they keep creating irresistable cartridges, dies and folders to keep you coming back for more.

And now, they are releasing their tools in gorgeous colors and designs. So why did they wait so long to start doing this? Was it planned this way? All I can say is their marketing team is superb and to the level of Apple's marketing. So, did they hold off on these newer designs for their very poplular machines because they know that as women we would trade in our perfectly good tool just to get the prettier style? Ah, they know us women so well. So, here's some pictures I picked up from the Cricut Message boards.

Here's the uber cute red cuttlebug. Photo by Marti(pezadoodle). She got these at CHA last week.

And here's the cute blue cuttlebug and accessories. I can't remember where I got this photo from, sorry.
I love the red one but I think I will give my old green one a good run for a while before I trade it in. So, will you be exchanging yours for any of the great new designs?



No comments: