Thursday, March 26, 2009

Layouts to share

A day late and a dollar short. I promised I'd have new pics up yesterday but alas that was not to be. But I have new pics to share today so don't fret. But before I do I just want to thank Amanda for being so honest about my boo boo with the RAK winner. Yes, I goofed. Mindy is the actual winner of my little RAK. Congratulations Mindy!

And now for some new layouts!

First, are some of my Project 365 layouts. I am running very behind (about a month)because this project is so involved. It's really not that simple at all. I tend to take 10 pictures of every subject so I have to sort through these (1-2 hours), keep notes of pics, order prints (2-3 hours) and then sort the prints (another hour), then add them to the book and journal (another 2 hours). So, you can see where this becomes a bit cumbersome after a while. If you have a quicker way of doing this please let me know!








As you can see, I'm not done with this layout.

Ok, next come a couple of pages I did with the Inspired Blueprints sketches.

The papers and glitter chipboard embellishment are 3 birds. Felt embellies are Fancy Pants. The journaling tag is Pink Paislee and unknown: Chipboard letters, rhinestone brads and ribbon (maybe American Crafts?).


Next layout:






Again, the patterned paper is 3 birds. Cardstock and vellum - unknown. Used my Cricut (Graphically Speaking) to cut the title several times and stacked for 3D effect. Flower embellies are stacked Martha punches, Cricut Cuts and 3 birds die cuts and scalloped glitter chipboard frame. Rub ons are 7 gypsies.


I hope these spark your creativity. These pages were very easy to put together. I'm more of a "Simple" scrapper when it comes down to it. I prefer to get pages done than to spend too much time on a page and get further behind.

Have a good evening. Xena says Bye-Bye!


4 comments:

kipandmindy said...

Wow, you have been busy. Thanks for the 365 kit ideas. I admit I am a little behind too. I like your front page. Gives me some good ideas for mine!! Thanks again for the RAK kit...can't wait!!

Scraprelief said...

I never did get the 365 project fever, but I've been doing my own monthly project. Which was inspired when my daugher told me she was pregnant, so I'm making a month-to-month journal of her progress. By the way, I like your blog, have even scraplifted. Have a great day.

yacylia said...

I love this pic of Xena!! The pages look great! It's really great to see the things we do everyday, most of the time the years go by and we barely have any memories of them. I like this project maybe I will start my own.

Amy said...

Your Project 365 is looking great! I found you on Becky's blog and went looking at others' blogs to see what they've done with their Project 365. I am having a blast with mine. I am adding a quote from a famous person each week. So, for the presidential inauguration, I used an Obama quote. I try to make them seasoal or go with the subject matter.

You are welcome to check my pictures out on my blog. I haven't posted any of the Project 365 pages yet.