Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still here...

Well, inauguration day is upon us and no doubt most of us (that didn't go to D.C.) will be glued to the tv screen all day today. This is definitely an historic event that I never imagined I would see during my lifetime. Mr. President Obama, please live up to your promises and do us proud. I also wanted to share a few pics for my Scrapbooking Project 365. Yes I have been taking pictures regularly and I just ordered a bunch from Artscow.com so I will be putting my pages together soon.
Lunch with Michelle and Adriana.

Giving Xena her weekly bath.



At Smoqued with Emily.


And homemade guacamole, yum!


Here's also a couple of pages I created with Inspired Blueprints sketches 6 & 7. The pictures didn't come out so clear but you get the idea.



Also, some bad news for fellow scrapbookers. Simple Scrapbooks Magazine will no longer publish after their May/June issue. Visit their blog to view the announcement. I am so upset about this cause I am mostly a simple scrapper and I really enjoyed the projects in their magazine. It's so sad to see good businesses die because of the state of our economy.
I have not been able to visit blogs regularly these last couple of weeks, but rest assured I will be visiting you all again soon. I'm a blog addict so leave me your blog info and I will stop by and visit soon.

Well, that's all I have for today. I've been cleaning out some of my scrapbooking stash and I will post a giveaway soon, so stay tuned.



No comments: