Thank the person who sent it to you
Tell Us 7 things about yourself
Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers
Okay so here goes, 7 things about me.
- I've been scrapping since 1998. However, I have been fascinated by pretty papers, stickers, stamps, coloring and art ever since I was a kid.
- I'm very practical. If it doesn't make sense or is uncomfortable to me, then I won't do it. Such as wearing heels. I'll be an old lady still wearing sneakers.
- I'm a total geek wannabe. I love being around very intelligent people. I also love geeky shows like Big Bang Theory and Dr. Who.
- I don't have children so it's just me, my DH and my pup Xena. It's not that we can't; it's just another practical decision.
- I'm a blog addict. I think I follow over two hundred blogs via my reader, my favorites, my blog and Flud. So don't feel bad if you are not listed on my site because I'm still following you somewhere.
- When I'm interested in learning something, I want to absorb everything I can about that subject. Like scrapbooking; I may just be a walking encyclopedia on the subject. Go ahead, ask me anything.
- I am awesome at caulking. Don't know why or how it happened but let me tell you, I can make the neatest, smoothest caulking line with just my finger. LOL!
So now, I want to award some awesome bloggers that I follow so stop by and visit them:
- Bug Junkie
- Passionately Artistic
- Diane's Crafts
- Cards TV
- So Not Mocha-vated
- The Green Cricut
- Through Emily's Eyes
- Eighteen 25
- Brenda's Agenda
- Scrapping Latina
- Lil Luna
- Bursts of Creativity
- Under a Cherry Tree
- But it's a good place to start
So, now I want to update you as to what I'm working on. I've been making a bunch of cards for a couple of ladies that wanted to by them by the bunch. So I'm having my own Card-a-palooza! Yeah! Here's a sneak peek at the ones I've already done. I'll share more individual pics in the future so stay tuned. These were made using the cricut, some scraps, old and new supplies, premade card blanks, etc. Basically, a little bit of everything. Nothing better for making a dent in your stash.