Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm still alive!

Helloooo, I'm back! It's been a while since my last post and I have a lot to catch up on so please bear with me. I still have a slight lingering cough but I've been staying busy getting ready for the holidays and taking care of Greg after his surgery last week. I finally got my Christmas cards done and here's a few pictures of them.
The felt snowflake is from Hobby Lobby and the adorable penguin from Michael's. I added a little bit of stickles to give it some bling.

The scroll accent was cut with the Cricut and I inked it a bit. The floral accent is a Martha punch and I inked that for a bit of texture.

I also tried my hand at Valerie's project posted on Fiskar's website. I figured it would make a great gift. Well, to make a long story short, I had a bit of a hard time cutting the fleece to size and trying to keep the two pieces of fleece together while cutting the strips, but I was pleased with the results anyway. It only took me a couple of hours to finish. I have absolutely no sewing experience and I'm sure there are tricks to making this project a lot easier. However, I think I could make this project again and maybe faster. So what do you think?

Finally, I just wanted to give dog lovers a tip. I love, love, love Royal Treatment Products for dogs. Here is a picture of my Xena just after a bath. This stuff smells wonderful and is great for your dog's skin and coat. It makes Xena's coat so soft and shiny. People are always asking me how I get her coat so soft. I'm so glad I discovered this line when Xena was just a pup. Well, that's all I have for today. Drop me a line if you would like any more information on anything I posted. Just in case I don't get a chance to post anything else until after the holidays. I hope everyone has a peaceful and cozy holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute cards! :)

yacylia said...

You fool!!! You should be doing this for money!!! What are you waiting for!!!!

LisaW said...

Great cards Cat! Your family and friends will be thrilled to receive one of those!