Sunday, August 24, 2008

Changes

I've been online looking for a job today and am not having any luck. You see, I never expected to be out of job. It just happened in June and without warning.  I enjoyed it. I was there for six years and gave my best everyday, but I guess that didn't matter.  So, I've been thinking about returning to a field I had given up on -- Esthetics. I've got all these grand ideas to open my own business but I need to finish writing it down on my business plan. I hope I can get it done soon. Let's see what happens.



Also, I've been struggling with my scrap space for a while now. I organize and reorganize and purge and reorganize but I can't seem to get it together. Here's a shot of my messy table area.



I'm frustrated because I think I spend more time organizing than actually scrapping. I'll post some more pics soon. I'm still trying to get used to this blogging stuff.

No comments: